Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Causes of Diabetes




Today, more than 30% of the population suffer from diabetes (DiabetesStatistics). This disease affects more people every year, including children. There are two types of diabetes:diabetes type one, which is commonly called juvenile Diabetes, and type two, which most of the time affects adults. Both of them consist of a lack of insulin in the body, causing the levels of sugar in the blood to rise higher than normal. There are many causes that lead to the development of Diabetes.

(Public Domain)
One of the main causes of diabetes is the amount and quality of carbohydrates that people consume. There are two types of carbohydrates: fast absorption and slow absorption. If people consume fast absorption carbohydrates, then this will increase the levels of sugar in their blood. Those kinds of carbohydrates are all the products made with processed flower, such as white bread, desserts, chips, etc. If people instead, consume slow absorption carbohydrates, the body will have enough time to metabolize those carbohydrates, and the sugar in the blood will not rise so quickly.

(Public Domain)
Another cause of diabetes is a sedentary style life. When people exercise, they reduce their risk of suffering from this disease. For example, walking 30 minutes every day helps the body  keep the levels of sugar on track and within acceptable parameters by accelerating the metabolism and allowing a person to burn blood sugar for 24 hours.  Also, exercise often reduces cholesterol and any possibility of getting hypertension.

It is important to know that diabetes can leave a person more vulnerable to getting several health issues ,such as insulin dependence, renal failure, amputation, blindness, diabetes coma, and even death. Adults and parents have to be aware about this problem and take action against it as early as they can. Making small changes, such as changing the kind of bread they eat and getting enough exercise is a big step in the fight against Diabetes.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Katia,
    Blog is new for us, and I learned one more thing. That is a wonderful and I love your blog. Health concerns of almost people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katia,
    Blog is new for us, and I learned one more thing. That is a wonderful and I love your blog. Health concerns of almost people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katia, I agree with Nguyen that you have done important work here highlighting a devastating health concern that affects so many people in this country and worldwide. Another issue I'm aware of with diabetes is that there seems to be a hereditary factor. My ex-mother-in-law (the one from El Salvador) has diabetes and, unfortunately, had to have her foot amputated and is now in a wheel chair. I try to make a strong impression on my son that he needs to be especially careful with his lifestyle choices since he has this hereditary risk factor. I hope he will always pay careful attention to the issues of diet and exercise, as you mention in your essay. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Katia. After reading your blog, I think about my excercise habit. I need to work out. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katia,
    Your blog is very interesting and helpful for me because I had gestational diabetes when I had my second daughter. Thanks for all these information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my . I need to sign up fitness as soon as possible after I read your post . Thanks for sharing Katia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katia.
    I did not to much about diabetes. Really, the only thing I knew about it was that it is something related with the level of sugar in blood. Clearly, after reading your post I need to keep a good nutrition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your topic is amazing and it is definitely a factor that we need to focus on more as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is helpful for our health thank you for sharing this topic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi your essay is amazing I will be more careful in my alimentation

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i do not know how i do not suffer of deviates but i eat a lot carbohydrates. thanks for the running tips i am going to star running to class because i don't want to be late. But i will keep your blog in mind. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete